Oppo today held an official presentation of its Oppo Reno 3 5G and Reno 3 Pro 5G smartphones. Gadgets received thin cases, high-quality displays and quad cameras.
The more expensive Reno 3 Pro 5G with a curved 6.5-inch AMOLED display (90 GHz screen refresh rate) is based on the Snapdragon 765G chipset and is available in two versions – with 8 GB of RAM and a 128 GB or 12 GB RAM and 256 GB drive. The device received a fingerprint sensor – it is built directly into the screen.
A 32 MP selfie camera is located in the upper left corner of the front panel. The main module of the Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G camera consists of four sensors: the main one at 48 MP, 13 MP telephoto cameras with 5x hybrid optical zoom, an 8 MP wide-angle lens and a 2 MP black and white sensor.
Judging by the 4025 mAh battery with support for fast charging at 30 W (charging time, the manufacturer claims, from 0 to 100% will be 56 minutes), the novelty will be able to work for a long time without recharging. The device weighs only 171 grams.
In China, for Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G they will ask for 3999 yuan (571 dollars) for the version with 8 GB of RAM and 4499 yuan (643 dollars) for the version with 12 GB of RAM.
As for the Oppo Reno 3 5G, it has a simpler 6.4-inch Full HD + AMOLED display (not curved). The smartphone is heavier – it weighs 181 grams. The hardware base is the MediaTek Dimensity 1000L chip. The main camera has a different configuration – the main sensor is 64 MP, the wide-angle is 8 MP, the black-and-white sensor is 2 MP and the macro camera is 2 MP. There is no telephoto camera, there is no optical zoom either. The front camera is one-on-one, like the more expensive version, but is located in the tear-shaped cutout in the upper part of the body in the middle. The power supply also has a capacity of 4025 mAh.
The cost of Reno 3 5G starts from 3399 yuan ($ 486) for the version with 8 GB of RAM and a 128 GB drive and reaches 3699 yuan ($ 528) for a model with 12 GB and a 128 GB flash drive.
Oppo Reno 3 5G and Reno 3 Pro 5G will be the first smartphones to run on the new version of the ColorOS 7 proprietary user interface (based on Android 10). Both are equipped with speakers that support Dolby Atmos.
The new models are equipped with a high-speed modem capable of working in fifth-generation mobile networks. There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
The case thickness is only 8 mm. Reno 2, introduced a few months ago, was much thicker (9.5 mm).
Sales of Oppo Reno 3 5G and Reno Pro 5G with 8 GB of RAM will start on December 31, 2019. More expensive versions with 12 GB of RAM will appear in stores on January 10 of next year. But it is in China. When new items enter the world market is not reported.
Compare Oppo Reno3 Pro with Oppo Reno2 and Xiaomi Mi Note 10 . And it’s worth starting with a screen size of 6.5 inches with an aspect ratio of 20 by 9, which makes it possible to comfortably interact with various content, and in particular to watch video. The matrix, like Reno2, AMOLED with a built-in fingerprint scanner and high resolution. Regarding the rear camera, this is a quarter block with fivex optical zoom and support for artificial intelligence systems. OPPOI didn’t deprive the model of powerful hardware, now it is the Mediatek Helio P95 and 8 GB of RAM, which makes it possible to run any application, as well as games. And a cherry on the cake can highlight the battery capacity and support for powerful, fast charging. In general, Oppo Renault 3 Pro is an excellent smartphone that can be used to create high-quality photos, as well as for any other purpose. Recommended for a detailed and intimate acquaintance.
Smartphones OnePlus Market Review.
Assistance in the selection of financial services / organizations
Open a Live Account with FxPro ™
US SIM card for receiving SMS
Oppo Reno3 Pro: Features and Price
Quarter rear camera
Quarter rear camera
Screen 6.5 inches 20: 9
Resolution 2400×1080, AMOLED;
Camera 48/13/8/2 MP;
Frontal 44/2 MP;
CPU Mediatek Helio P95 8 cores;
RAM 8 GB
Built-in memory 128/256 GB;
Battery 4000 mAh; Fast charge 30 watts;
Price From 35,000 rubles
Oppo Reno3 Pro: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Features. The main sensor is a rear camera of 48 megapixels, a fingerprint scanner under the screen, top-end iron, the front camera is embedded in the screen, 30 W fast charging, the front panel is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protective glass, the matrix goes to the side faces;
Bref toilet unit Strength Active Lavender Freshness
Feather New Hi-Stainless T-Blades
Head & Shoulders Shampoo Citrus Freshness
Fairy Original All in 1 Capsules (Lemon) for Dishwasher
₽ 1 299
Plate Cleaner Synergetic
L’Oreal Paris Excellence long-lasting cream hair color
All offersAbout sellersBecome a partner
Technology for self-development
Smart Shopping at AliExpress
Seller: IP Luzan Yana Evgenievna. OGRIP: 314760429300017
Official store from Yana Luzan
- The screen size is 6.5 inches with an aspect ratio of 20 to 9, which allows the user to comfortably watch videos, surf the Internet, play games or read. Despite the large dimensions, the device fits comfortably in one hand;
- The matrix is represented by AMOLED technology with a resolution of 2400 × 1080. Color reproduction is realistic with large viewing angles and a margin of brightness. The useful area of the screen is 102 cm 2 , and the pixel density per inch is 405ppi, which is classified as a high figure. The screen supports the HDR10 color standard and a refresh rate of 90 HZ;
- For the performance of the Oppo Reno3 Pro, the Mediatek Helio P95 processor for 8 cores and 8 GB of fast RAM LPDDRX4 is responsible. This configuration is enough to run most gluttonous applications, as well as games. Built-in memory 64, 128 or 256 GB, support for SD cards of large sizes. Characteristically, the chipset is made using the 7 nm process technology with support for artificial intelligence systems, and the graphics are processed by Adreno 620. Mediatek Helio P95 is equated to Snapdragon 855;
- The rear camera is quarterly at 48/13/8/2 MP, where each sensor is responsible for a separately assigned task. For example, 48 megapixel main, 13 megapixel telephoto lens with five-fold optical zoom, 8 megapixel wide-angle, and 2 megapixel determines the distance to the object. The quality of images is highly detailed, including thanks to the support of artificial intelligence systems. 32MP front camera and embedded in the screen;
- The battery capacity is 4000 mAh and this is enough to operate the smartphone for two days, and with economical use up to three. Support fast charging power of 30 watts;
The fingerprint scanner On screen;
Charging and Data Port Type-C;
Jack 3,5 Yes;
GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS;
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD;